Since 2009, Astilbe Group has helped technology companies and associated industries win and successfully maintain Federal government contracts and grants. We replace procrastination with revenue-generating activity by installing work-flow solutions that simplify the bureaucracy. Our services include:
- Pre-award Activities
- Proposal Preparation
- Post-award Activities
- Training and Facilitating
When our clients first come to us they have made the decision to go after Federal business opportunities but feel overwhelmed and confused at all the details that go into winning, as well as, keeping the contract.
They often are:
- Weighed down with daily duties and have little time to study and understand the federal acquisition system
- Frantic a week before the proposal deadline working long days and pulling all-nighters
- Despondent for spending lots of time and money in preparing the proposal and not winning the contract
- Unclear on how to deal with all the contract details because they lack a dedicated department to manage government contracts
- Track Record – Documented 80% repeat business; 36% win rate for full and open; 69% win rate for set asides
- Quality and Customer Service – Proprietary workflow solutions; on-time delivery of written project plans with innovative and creditable solutions
- Highly Skilled Team – PhD in Molecular Basis of Disease, Cerfitied PMP, Attorney
- Confidential and Complete – Trusted knowledge in how best to narrate technology concepts to potential buyers
We believe that our quality focus, technical expertise, and procurement methodology allows our clients to spend more time advancing their technology and growing their workforce and less time working on government paperwork.
Astilbe Group is a certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan with affiliate offices in Fort Worth and Austin, Texas.