Contracts, Connections, & Coffee Writer’s Workshop (C3W2)
Have you spent long hours writing a proposal for a Federal business opportunity only to find out that you lost the bid? Do you dread writing your first (or next) Technical Proposal? Are cost/price proposals a bit confusing? If this is the year that your company is pursuing Federal business contracts then the C3W2 series will help you create a more focused plan that actively helps you capture the Federal government as a new customer. All C3 W2 workshop attendees will:
- Learn how your organization can do business with the Federal Government. The 1 hour seminar focuses on the fundamentals of pursuing contracting opportunities with the Federal government by understanding the policies, processes, customers, and opportunities.
- Work on your own proposals. The 6 hour writer’s workshop allows you to get a faster start on completing your Technical and Cost/Price Proposals by working in-person with a professional consultant.
Astilbe Group provides small businesses with a systematic approach to government contracting by providing tools and training that enable the organization to efficiently complete pre-award activities, written proposals, and post-award activities.
- Bid Board Criteria and Evaluation Development
- Capture Management Strategy
- Teaming Partners and Subcontractors Identification
- Proposal Management
- Review of Clauses, Terms & Conditions
- Targeted Narrative for Technical Proposal
- Pricing Strategy
- Targeted Narrative for Cost/Business Proposal
- Proposal Review
- Contract Administration Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) Development
- Curriculum Development and Training
- Program and Contract Management Support